Hot Aboriginal Men`s Podcast Show, Subscribe Today at itunes

Friday, April 9, 2010

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga wants to roll with him and so she has, she be rolling with me now.....  I once saw a video of Lady Gaga performing playing the keyboards obviously a hard earned talent.  Poker face went to become the biggest Hit Nationally.  You hear this song once and everyone rushes to the dance floor showing their pokerface, even when they are s**t faced.

Personally I enjoy listening to Lady Gaga`s music.  It`s only once in a good powwow do you hear and see quality.  I make no comparison to other artists because Gaga has got that historical edge that will leave a trail of star power stories behind.  

Lady has now graced Hot Aboriginal Men with her Hot Gaga Lady Looks.  Lady we love ya and adore ya.  Keep the hits coming.

Pokerface gets a 5 powwow rating here at Hot Aboriginal Men. 

$0.99 say wow?, that`s good for me, I say Gaga.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment