Hot Aboriginal Men`s Podcast Show, Subscribe Today at itunes

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Vanhalen, The Best Of Both Worlds, Vanhalen III, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

Vanhalen (The Best Of Both Worlds)

3 singers on various Albums and back with the Roth.  What can I say, every time I heard something that resembled Vanhalen`s guitar playing, I would turn up the radio or suspect it was something new from Eddie.  Like many followers Vanhalen became the teaching tool that help mold my guitar playing style.  

The last tour became the most successful tour Vanhalen has ever done, and that was done without a New Album.  Rumors do circulate about a New Album and an indication Vanhalen is working on it.  The Best Of Both Worlds Album features such songs as, It`s about time, (Sammy Hagar singing lead vocals) jump (David Lee Roth singing lead vocals) ~ After writing about ACDC the two bands have an enormous following and makes it difficult to give a rating on the ~ hey Victor scale.  This is a double CD release with all the Greatest Hits.  

Vanhalen III

I only have one good question to ask about the Best of Both World`s Album.  Wheres Gary?.  Mind you the thought kinda led me to believe that at least one of the songs with Gary should have been on the Album., However, `In conclusion to that thought, I`ll talk about Vanhalen III.  I love the cover of Vanhalen III.  Man that canon ball has gotta hurt.  I have been reading pretty nasty reviews about  the Album. The song without you became my favorite.  It is a distant different from other previous Albums that Vanhalen has done., after-all, it is refreshing to have heard Cherone on this Album. 

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

It was many years before I saw a Vanhalen concert.  It was the release of ~ For Unlawful Carnel Knowledge that I got to see Vanhalen.  And this concert was a loud one.  My friend and I were all toes and nails trying to take a peak at Eddie doing his thing.  Pound cake is about you know what and where, the second song judgment day excited most with the far rugged whammy bar dips that Eddie is well known for.  Sammy Hagar filling Roth`s shoes has done a remarkable job., least you not, I think both singers did a remarkable job.  Along with Gary Cherone.

Best of Both Worlds get`s a 5 Powwow Rating, Vanhalen III a 4.5 Powwow rating and finally Tada, num, num`s! ~ For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge get`s a 4.6 rating here at Hot Aboriginal Men.  Definitely worth the bones!  Hell, I`d pay $60.00 to hear a new one..... 



Albums

The Best Of Both Worlds

1. Eruption
2. It's About Time
3. Up For Breakfast
4. Learning To See
5. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
6. Finish What Ya Started
7. You Really Got Me
8. Dreams
9. Hot For Teacher
10. Poundcake
11. And The Cradle Will Rock...
12. Black And Blue
13. Jump
14. Top Of The World
15. (Oh) Pretty Woman

16. Love Walks In
17. Beautiful Girls
18. Can't Stop Lovin'
19. Unchained
20. Panama
21. Best Of Both Worlds
22. Jamie's Cryin'
23. Runaround
24. I'll Wait
25. Why Can't This Be Love
26. Runnin' With The Devil
27. When It's Love
28. Dancing In The Street
29. Not Enough
30. Feels So Good
31. Right Now
32. Everybody Wants Some
33. Dance The Night Away
34. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
35. Panama
36. Jump
                                                                                                                                      
Vanhalen III
1. Neworld
2. Without You
3. One I Want
4. Dirty Water Dog
5. Once
6. Fire in the Hole
7. Josephina
8. Year to the Day
9. Primary
10. Ballot or the Bullet.
11. How Many Say I



For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge
1. PoundCake
2. Judgement Day
3. Spanked
4. Runaround
5. Pleasure Dome
6. In and Out
7. Man On A Mission
8. The Dream Is Over
9. Right Now
10. 316
11. Top Of The World

No comments:

Post a Comment